Covid-19 Information Release
OZ Furniture Removals and Covid-19
OZ Furniture Removals reassure you that we are open and working safely. We are offering our services to customers with complete safety. OZ Furniture Removals Melbourne monitors all government guidance and advice to practice the business without any restrictions. We are committed to delivering the best to our clients by using the proper safety measures.
Our travelling team follows all the rules and regulations that the government directs. We provide briefings of the general guidelines to our staff so that they can maintain complete safety for their health and client’s health. Before going for any project or relocation, we fully sanitize our moving vehicle. We are working with full safety measures. We disinfect our tools and materials before reaching our client’s home. We follow all the rules and advice of the Australian Department of Health. We maintain proper distance. All our staff wears a mask and in a proper manner. OZ Furniture Removals staff are currently avoiding handshakes. If our staff is suffering from any type of illness or has any symptoms, we make them stay home and visit their doctor. We emphasize our staff to wash hands on a regular basis.
We use personal protective equipment (PPE) kit while performing our service. Our movers and packers wear gloves while packing and holding your belongings so that no chance of virus transmission occurs.
Get A Free Quote
Call Us Now On 1300-554-516
What We Offer
OZ Furniture Removals Melbourne serves 24*7, so you can avail the best benefit when you require it. We don’t make why’s and but after taking the contract. It is our duty to assemble the unique assistance for moving your home, office, furniture. OZ Furniture Removals possess expert terms, which gives the assurance of productive work in less time. Our movers and packers are trained to handle any type of unfavorable situation or works. Every company says that customer satisfaction is what they want, but the aftermath of contract signing makes the picture clear. Our team not only promises but also stands to the point of customer satisfaction. You will experience the change after hiring our professionals.
What Things Do We Expect From You?
Proper contribution is required from both clients and our side to stop the spread of the coronavirus. You should follow all safety measures that are guided for the coronavirus.
- If you notice any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, you should inform us before traveling so that we can plan accordingly.
- You can also change your moving date. We will reschedule your move date.
- Try to avoid unnecessary movement when our movers are doing the work.
- You should maintain a 1.5 meters distance from our workers.
- It is advised to wash hands to keep them germ-free frequently; thus, you should allow our professionals to wash hands frequently.
- Also, you should provide the details to us if anyone near you has come from overseas.
- You should reduce the number of touch points for our professionals.
- Complete the COVID- 19 declaration form and return it to the office 48 before your move.
Team of OZ Furniture Removals Melbourne wishes great health for you and your family. Together we have to fight this virus threat or pandemic situation. We would like to thank you for understanding the situation and supporting us. For any updates or queries, feel free to contact us on +1300554516.